Security for your money –
- Money is placed with a government regulated friendly society in a secure fund.
Pension Concessions (Conditions Apply)
- Annual bonuses are not subject to deeming provisions of the income test.
- Capital invested and accumulated bonuses not subject to the assets test.
Conditions for pension concessions:
- Initial capital investment limit of $12,250 (as at 1 st July 2015).
- Investment in only one funeral bond.
- Bonuses credited to a funeral bond are not treated as income for tax purpses.
- Minimum investment to start fund $10.
- No maximum limit of investment (see pension concession conditions above).